Archival perfectly thrashed and worn vintage Levi's trucker jacket. We can't begin to explain how soft has become through its life (with plenty of life left). We've highlighted some of the imperfect imperfections including: Navy stitching around button holes for reinforcements and in color area that contrasts perfectly with Levi's gold thread. You can't recreate this stuff.
Feel free to ask any questions before purchasing.
Label: Levi's Label Size: Not Marked, fits a Men's Medium or Women's Large Best
Fabric: Cotton Denim Made in the USA
- Navy blue stitching added around buttons from the previous owner
- Slashed and torn along cuffs that can be patched or mended (or not)
- Darning in back of neck collar with cool detailing
- 2 chests pocket, 2 hand pockets
- Waist adjustability (two buttons) for cinching
- Customization detail around the collar where someone had it fixed - you can't find this kind of origin easily.
Measurements: All taken flat and on the half - High Point Shoulder 19 - Chest - 21" armpit to armpit - Sleeve length - 24 1/2