Please note: We are a small business that consists of a small group of women. We do not have warehouse or 24 hour customer service or bots.
- We ship within 24-48 hours after recieving your order and always on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- We ship out of our brick and mortar store in Somerville, MA on Tuesdays through Fridays. Meaning, if you order after 12noon on a Saturday your package won't go out until Tuesday of the coming week.
Our shipping usually happens in the following ways:
- $ - USPS First class mail, the most cost effective (3-day turnaround)
- $$ - USPS Priority Mail (2-day turn-around)
- $$ First Class International (arrival time varies, can take up to 3 weeks).
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPERS PLEASE READ BELOW.
You are welcome to upgrade your shipping according to a time frame that works for you. If you select Express options, we will do everything in our power to ship the following business day.
Tracking will be provided the day of shipment.
Please let us know before your purchase if you would like to use another method of shipment or want insurance on the item. We are more than happy to accommodate your shipping requests.
If you purchase multiple items, we automatically combine shipping for $1 per additional item, unless weight becomes an issue where we will advise of higher shipping costs.
- International Shipping -
International customers must pay any fees or duties incurred by their countries upon shipping. Items sent via First Class International (by far the most economical method for any item weighing less than 4 pounds) are shipped at the buyer's risk, as these packages are untraceable after they leave the US.
We cannot offer refunds or track for items lost in transit abroad. If you want to track and have security of knowing where your package is, we recommend to upgrade to Priority International or Priority Express (additional costs will be covered by the buyer).