Effective May 29th, Massachusetts has fully reopened. We are all very excited about a return to normalcy, but we would also like to proceed cautiously as we navigate the process. As such, please be mindful of our current requirements for in-store shoppers:
- We are asking in-store shoppers to please continue to wear a mask for the time being. We plan to reassess this requirement when the Massachusetts COVID-19 State of Emergency ends on 6/15/21.
- We have expanded our capacity limit from 3 customers to 5 customers, though employees will make the final call based on each situation.
Additionally, we have several safety measures in place, including:
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry (if you would prefer gloves we can provide them as well).
- We provide touch free sampling of beauty products (please ask for assistance).
- Ask for help finding clothes in your size and we can pull for you.
- You will be asked to fill out a fitting room appointment sheet including name, number, and email for contact tracing purposes.
- We ask that you are mindful of not trying on anything that you know won't fit.
- Surfaces are wiped down and sanitized twice a day.
In-person shopping hours are Wednesday through Friday 12–6 pm, Sat 1–6 pm, and Sunday 11–5 pm. We also offer shopping alternatives including: