MENDING YOUR CLOTHES IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT!
Kristen Lombardi of High Hand Mending will be onsite for our Fall Repair Day! Start creating your stash of garments that are in need of some attention to help them fit you better, get customized just for you or to-go the extra mile.
Vintage, heirloom, brand new, fast-fashion—who cares! We do do not discriminate when it comes to extending garment life and keeping garments in circulation.
What: A day dedicated for you to bring in any clothes you need repaired by mending expert Kristen Lombardi (@highhandmending). Schedule an appointment for consultations and fittings or simply drop off garments that need simple repairs.
When: Sunday, October 17, 2021
Where: We Thieves, 1307 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139
Repairs & Customization
- Demin repairs including patching, customization, hemming, other
- Simple repairs: Seam rips, buttons (add, true up), shoulder pad removal, hemming, button repairs.
- Alterations: Hems, taking in, or out (recommend appointment)
- Leather Jackets or handbags.
10 am to 12 pm: Book a 15-minute consultation with Kristen for projects or garments that aren’t so simple. This includes customizations, leather repairs, or other alterations that require fittings. Click the button below to reserve your slot!
12 pm to 5 pm: Drop off and consult with Sandra for simple repairs. She'll make note of what needs to be done and hand off your garments to Kristen.
Q: Where do I pick up my garments?
A: At We Thieves. Kristen will reach out via your preferred contact method (email or text) once your repairs are ready to be picked up.
Q: How are payments made?
A: All payments will be made through Kristen's Venmo. A $10 deposit is asked for all repairs and will be applied to final amount.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE...
- Clothing and denim must be washed prior to drop off.
- We will not be accepting any shoe repairs.
- As usual, we will be following state and local COVID protocols. We will continue to keep you updated if new guidelines are released in the upcoming weeks.
If you have any questions about Repair Day, please reach out to email@example.com. We hope to see you there!