Do you have some wonderful vintage heirloom charms or cast-offs that in your jewelry box you've been wondering what to do with? Do you have a special mamma, auntie, bestie that. you have an unbreakable bond with?
We Thieves and Brave Daughters are partnering this Mother's Day for a pop-up event to help us re-purpose and reclaim these jewels into forever pieces to celebrate the past and the incredible bonds we have or had with our mom's, besties, aunties, or any other person that nurtures our spirit.
Bring in those pieces (or pick out from their offering) along with your mama, auntie, bestie to celebrate and they will create a forever piece that serves as a reminder of your incredible bond.
If you opt to bring in your own charm to be added to your Forever Jewelry purchase, it will be evaluated on-site to determine if it can be successfully added to Forever Jewelry. Bring it in and let us take a look!
Details and COVID protocol:
- There is 1 appointment per half hour that can accommodate up to 2 people.
- Masks must be worn.
- Social distancing must be maintained when not at welding table.
- One person at the welding table at a time.
- The welding / attaching process only takes 2-5 minutes.
- Sanitization of work area between appointments.
- Hand washing between all appointments and we ask that guests use our hand sanitizer upon arrival
- No use of bathroom
- We have a Hepa Filter in the store during the event
To book an appointment click HERE