Premium Sea Wool Bath Sponge 5-6”
Sandra, our store owner, grew up near the Sea Sponge capital of the US, Tarpon Springs, Florida. As a result, she's been using sea sponges her whole life and swears by them.
Why we love them:
- They are reusable, environmentally safe, economical, a renewable resource and a 100% biodegradable product of the USA.
- They are antibacterial so never get "yucky".
- Use dry as a loofah and once wet get super-soft providing the perfect amount of "exfoliation" leaving your skin ready for post-bath moisture.
- Ideal for bathing babies, toddlers, and the whole family.
- They make your favorite bar soap Saipua lather like a dream.
- They are beautiful to look at and make your bath feel like your somewhere tropical (which for us is always a plus).